Project Coordinator (IT)
- Flexi Working Hours
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Fast-paced work environment
You’ll have an opportunity to work in one of our business divisions – from setting up product sites and rolling out new standards, through creating sales and marketing strategies, to analyzing and innovating our processes. As our Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for overall implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects. You’ll ensure that project execution is consistent with company strategy, commitments and goals.
You are the right candidate for this position if you are resourceful and enjoy working in fast-paced environment. You are a self-starter, have good organizational and problem-solving skills, and you can manage tasks effectively. As you will be interacting with almost every team in the company, you need to be adaptable and have good communication skills.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, effectively and according to standards.
- Executes projects in company systems with exceptional attention to detail.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before passing to managers for revision.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Conducts Quality Control before experiment roll out.
- Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Works closely with Designers and Programmers/Copywriters/Managers.
- Works with pages, adjusts them if necessary, and ensures that all elements are according to the standards.
- Participates in strategic planning meetings.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiar with Tech and Design coding/WordPress.
- Marketing knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed-oriented, good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Passion about personal growth and/or the Internet.
- Strong English speaking/writing skills & Mandarin in written/spoken
- International exposure is a plus.
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Share / Refer a Friend