Digital Marketing Specialist
- Flexi Work Hours – 9am to 6pm / 10am to 7pm
- Creative Work Environment
- Nearby Public Transportation
Along with our company’s expansion, we are looking to add some hands to bring greater traffic into our company! If you have got in-depth inbound marketing experience, and a true passion for social media management, drop in your resume now!
Your task includes:
- Plan, publish and promote company’s product, services and event on multiple social media platforms.
- Strategise and optimise inbound strategy including selecting channels, keywords planning, ranking target, on & off site SEO strategy etc.
- Implement and tracking of performance of the inbound strategy.
- Channeling quality traffic from multiple online channels into different sales funnels.
- Fans count and fans engagement on company social media profile and multiple other online platforms.
- Promote our product and services across multiple online channels.
- Conduct intensive research on market’s update and changes.
- Identify new online marketing promotion channels.
- Follow up and analyse online promotion result, optimise on your promotion strategy.
- Plan and execute daily posting on social media accounts.
- Prepare necessary copywriting & video script for the promotion campaign you designed.
- Report traffic performance & campaign performance daily.
The plus points
We work on proven funnels, i.e. you just need to focus on channeling traffic into a money making funnels We value results, i.e. we reward based on performance, not experience. You will be supported by designers on product graphic and video You will be able to access to our database and tools of content, templates and graphics.
- True enthusiasm and passion for inbound marketing, social media marketing and online landscape.
- 2-3 years experience in social media account management.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Youtube, Telegram, Tik Tok, Instagram etc.
- Strong analytical skills: GA, FB analytics etc.
- Required language: Mandarin (speaking & writing), English.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (excel, ppt, words).
- 2 full time positions available in KL and Penang.
- Can start work immediately.
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Share / Refer a Friend