- Flexi Working Hours
- Friendly Work Environment
- Career Path Development
Most of our audience communicate in Mandarin, so as a Talent Acquisition Executive we expect you do be fluent in Mandarin due to the hiring scope of Mandarin speakers.
Before you read benefits this is the strategic position where you are at the centre of staffing.
You grow professionally daily, as you work with experienced team members who help you be better, and learn both ways.
Mandarin language is the key here, as you will be interviewing Mandarin candidates, so it makes sense, to be able to talk, read, write in Mandarin, right?
Are you still interested?
We expect from you:
- Initiative to go extra mile
- Curiosity and creativity to write compelling job ads
- Spot talents and invite to join
- Hands on experience in digital recruitment
In return you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Challenges to think outside the box
- Meeting with interesting people
- Career path development
This is what you are expected to do:
- Mastering job posting, recruiting marketing channel development,
- On hands with digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
Communication (social media, phone, written, oral, on site):
Use various sourcing methods/channels (including proactive searches) such as social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
Conduct phone screens to ensure quality profiles are provided to hiring managers
Can? it might just be the career for you:
- Mandarin language is a must
- At least 2 years of in-house or external recruitment experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Social media savvy
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Self-motivated, resourceful, committed and resilient as you will be working in a fast paced environment
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of staff
- Excellent communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team when required
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Immediate Hiring
Ready for new heights, then WE want to TALK to you.
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience